Benefits of Red Light Therapy have been scientifically proven and there is over 4000 medical studies showing effect on various conditions. Photobiomodulation or LLLT ( Low Level Light Therapy) is an umbrella term for Red and Near Infrared Light. The main difference is how deeply the wave can penetrate the tissues. Red light can reach 1-2 cm , while Near Infrared can reach up to 4cm. The treatment is administered to bare skin via powerful LED panels and it is very safe, non invasive therapy. Red light panels available in my Garden Retreat are build with 630nm, 660nm, 830nm and 850nm wavelengths and offer very powerful irradiance of 129 mW/cm2 at 12″.
Some of the benefits of RRT:
- Skin rejuvenation, light helps to promote production of collagen and elastin, addressing fine lines, pigmentations and wrinkles, scars and redness
- Speeds up the healing of muscles, ligaments and tendons and wounds
- Can help with arthritis
- Can improve hair growth
- Helps with chronic skin conditions like psoriasis or rosacea and acne
- Muscular and joint pain relief, helps reduce the inflammation
- It’s painless, chemical free, requires no down time and suitable for all ages
You can experience LLLT at my Garden Retreat as an add on session to massage, reflexology or facial at 10 or 20min treatment.
I highly recommend watching some of these videos explaining how the Red Light works and how it can benefit you.